Priyanka Chopra Bollywood Twitter Actress - tweets her cover story

Latest Priyanka Chopra News:-

(1) Priyanka Chopra’s latest tweet says that the girl will be featured on the cover of People Magazine Upcoming issue.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "So i'm off do a cover shoot.. Peoples magazine.. Should be fun!! What kinda look do u think I shud sport?? Thak gayiiii!! Ufff!! This song for anjaana anjaani is full cardio!!! Yaaaawwwn!! Callin it a night early !! Nighty night guys!!!"

As per Latest Bollywood Gossips, She is wrapping up with Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 Anjaana Anjaani in which she needed to prance energetically. She would definitely flaunt a toned look as she has been hard at work getting into shape for Khatron Ka Khiladi and then Don Sequel these days.

Priyanka Chopra Upcoming Next Movie Anjaana Anjaani Release Date October 1, 2010.

As per Latest Bollywood News, Priyanka wrapped up filming a two month schedule (April 25 to June 25) for Director Vishal Bhardawaj Bollywood Upcoming Hindi Films 2010 Saat Khoon Maaf in Coorg. The unit then shot for three days in Pondicherry.

Priyanka Chopra Next Film Saat Khoon Maaf Release Date January 21, 2011

(2) Priyanka Chopra Sister Roshni Chopra was crowned as India’s ‘Desi Girl’. Seven weeks of struggle in Sialba Majri with contestants and tasks led to the winning of this budding actress.

As per Latest Roshni Chopra Interviews she said that, “My experience in Sialba Majri has been one of the most fulfilling and challenging journeys. And I can proudly say is that the seven weeks I’ve spent here have helped me discover my inner Desi girl.”

(3) Priyanka Chopra Workout Plan:-

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews about Priyanka Chopra Fitness Secret, she said that,” she hates working out in the gym and that she doesn’t make much of an effort to stay fit. I respect the idea of keeping fit but being in the gym for hours on end is not my cup of tea at all. Also I cannot do the same exercises over and over again, day after day. It is important for me to try out different forms of exercises and body stretches. I’m a foodie. And I don’t believe in diets. I just cannot do without good food. I love to try out all the dishes.”

“Fortunately, I have a good metabolism and I don’t put on weight easily. I guess I have been lucky to have a body that keeps fit despite irregular exercise and diet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment