Lara Dutta News 2010 – attended FIFA World Cup 2010 with Mahesh Bhupathi

(1) Mahesh Bhupathi and Lara Dutta are being talked about as the most sporting couple in Bollywood. Their next destination could be South Africa, to catch some football action. Bollywood Hot Actress Lara Dutta could give some of the WAGs competition.

Lara Dutta was extremely excited about attending the semi-finals of the FIFA World Cup in Cape Town.

As per Lara Dutta Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "Soooo excited! Touchdown in Cape Town tomorrow (Tuesday)! Apart from being one of my favorite cities, I am super thrilled to catch the first semi final there. Going to be blowing my vuvuzela for Holland" Lara was supporting Holland.
(2) As per Latest Lara Dutta Interviews about voice blogging, she said that, "I love being able to connect so easily with my fans and have them close to me in following my daily life. When something funny or interesting happens to me, I just pick up the phone, record my update, and right away my followers all over the country can hear all about it."

(3) After Hot Bollywood Hunks John Abraham, Sherlyn Chopra it is Lara Dutta who has been chosen as a PETA Brand Ambassador 2010.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “Even seemingly small choices can have a big impact on our health, our community and the world around us. Going vegetarian is one of the easiest ways to improve our health, help countless animals and protect the Earth.”

(4) Lara Dutta Next Movies 2010 Banda Yeh Bindaas Hain: -

has been directed by Ravi Chopra and produced by Ravi and BR Chopra is set to be releasing soon with Hottest Lara Dutta, Hot Bollywood Hunks Salman Khan, Govinda, Tabu, Boman Irani.

No comments:

Post a Comment