Bengali Hot Actresses Bipasha Basu Konkona Sen Sharma Together



Bipasha Basu News 2010
:-


(1) Bipasha Basu with Konkona Sen Sharma has launched a new Bengali general entertainment channel at Kolkata name Mahuaa Bangla, which is a regional channel and is an initiative of Mahuaa Media Pvt. Ltd. Chairman and managing director of the Mahua group Brazilian football legends Romario and Branco were also present at this Bollywood Event.

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "In Kolkata to launch Mahua Bangla, a new channel! Excited about all the yum food I will get to eat."

(2) Mahendra Singh Dhoni Sakshi Rawat Reception:-

Hot Bipasha Basu is busy shooting for the film Aakrosh Movie in Diu is quite upset at having missed the most important day in Mahendra Singh Dhoni Marriage Life.

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, she said that “I can’t leave my shoot and, moreover, there are no direct flights to Dehradun.”

(3) As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews about Bollywood Released Movies 2010 name “Lamhaa”, she said that “every film has its own destiny. I am very proud to be a part of LAMHAA. The kind of appreciation I got from whoever saw the film was excellent. I have got fantastic feedback for my character Aziza. We can't really control what happens to a film. The director of the film, Director Rahul Dholakia is a brilliant man and I would love to work with him again.”

(4) At launch of a new ad campaign of Gili which is the jewellery brand of Gitanjali group at Taj Lands End in Mumbai, as per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Bips said that, “All the jewellery comes to me from John. He is my diamond supplier. Well the engagement ring comes from the other side. You have to ask this to the other side. I hope it's nice and beautiful; not too big, not too small, just the right size for my finger”

No comments:

Post a Comment