Kangana Ranaut News – About marriage Dhamaal 2 New Look in Upcoming Movies

Kangana Ranaut Hot Pics, Kangana Ranaut Hubs, Kangana Ranaut Photoshoot, Kangana Ranaut Figure, Kangana Ranaut Chest, Kangana Ranaut Wallpapers, Kangana Ranaut Movies


















Kangana Ranaut Movies List :-

Simran of Gangster, Sana Azim of Woh Lamhe, Neha of Life In A Metro, Shonali of Fashion, or Gina Grover of her latest Kites

Kangana Ranaut Upcoming Next Movies 2010:-

Tanu Weds Manu, No Problem, Once Upon time in Mumbai


(1) Kangana Ranaut has signed Dhamaal 2 means Dhamaal Sequel opposite Ritesh Deshmukh. As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "Yes, I have signed the film. It seems good fun to be working in a laughter entertainment like Dhamaal. Being a part of a comic outing like this should be quite interesting. I am paired opposite Ritesh in Dhamaal 2. We begin shooting this September. Of course I would love to do all kind of cinema. However, I also have to play those characters that people want. Off late, I have been getting a lot of fan mails and I could gauge from there that they wanted to see me in comic roles. This is why my newer crop of films has a strong comic element to them." No Problem Release Date 3rd December 2010. Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Release Date 30th July 2010.

(2) About Hot Kangana New Look in Once Upon a Time in Mumbai: - Hottest Kangana Ranaut said that, “I love the character. I'm playing an actress and my character is a combination of the personalities of several top actresses at that time. My character is also in love with a gangster. Several stylists have worked with me in the film. Milan wanted not just a retro look but also international ones at the same time. As a result they got the best hairstylists in the industry and they came at an expensive price.”

(3) About Kangana Ranaut Marriage: - I am happy being single. I don’t want to date or get into a live in relationship. It will be wedding for me now, whenever that happens. I don’t read the papers as they print silly news. Someone reported that I had done liposuction. The last I remember, liposuction is done on people who are overweight.

(4) Hot Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut has been quoted as saying that her astrologer predicted 2010 would be the year she'd find true love in her starry life. As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, “My look is based on Zeenat Aman and Parveen Babi. They changed the way Hottest Actresses behaved, both onscreen and off it. Really? I thought 2011 would be the year, coz' that's what my astrologer told me. You never know, I might fall in love in 2011."

(5) As per Latest Bollwyood Gossips, Hot Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut is studying tattoo designs these days. The actress wants to get inked as soon as she can. The only hitch is the design which she wants has not been narrowed down upon yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment