Shilpa Shetty Hot Pics News Interviews Twitter - launched Transforming Lifestyles

(1) Shilpa Shetty (CEO - IOSIS Medispa) launched the FICCI Wellness Knowledge paper called "Transforming Lifestyles" at FICC Wellness 2010 seminar at Taj President.

As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Interviews, she said that, “My foray into the Wellness Industry started with the Yoga DVD I launched a few years back. However, I have always been passionate about beauty and wellness since my childhood and IOSIS medispa is an extension of that. In fact, as a child one of my ambitions used to be to own a beauty parlour when I grow up. I think I did slightly better than that with my venture into the wellness industry. For me wellnesss is a pre-requisite, its not a luxury. India is coming into its own globally. It has a rich heritage of over 4,000 years in wellness with Ayurveda, Yoga being part of our culture - in fact yoga is our best export. This is being recognized worldwide & I was surprised to see ayurveda massages and 'champi' being offered in spas in Bangkok and Malaysia.”

(2) As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, “I’m just just happy to accept the verdict. That’s how it should be! Honestly, God is in my heart and we are all fragments of the Lord. So there’s no bigger religion than respecting humanity.”

"It's unforgivable to subscribe to acts of violence and anger in the name of religion. At the end of it all the 'ultimate energy' is one, named differently by us!

“News that things are falling apart a week before the Games begin and how athletes pulling out due to health and safety concerns?just makes me cringe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment