Bipasha Basu Hot Scene News Interviews – Launched Aircel GSM mobile in Rajasthan

(1) Just few days ago, Bipasha Basu launched Aircel GSM mobile in Rajasthan completing pan-India footprint for the service provider with lowest rates and packages, including pocket internet.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "Rajasthan's food, dresses and designs are great. We all love Rajasthan. It is full of culture, beauty and I always love to visit the desert state."

“It was cruel that tiger population is dwindling due to alleged poaching. The programme needs complete support of the government and non-government organizations. I am sure the new generation must be catching up with the campaign. Social networking is my passion, as it keeps my hooked to her audience.”

(2) As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, about her choice for Mobile Technology, she said that, “My cell phone makes it easy for me to connect with my fans. Recently, I tweeted that after nine years John and I are going to have a release together … but in two different films — ‘Aakrosh' and ‘Jhootha Hi Sahi' were releasing simultaneously. But then they decided to postpone ‘Jhootha…' by a week.”

I'm always doing something or the other; and communicating with people regarding my films, my fashion, fitness DVD and the like. I'm someone who likes to be involved with every detail, so, for me, communication is of utmost importance; hence my cell phone is integral to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment