Hot Deepika Padukone Wallpaper News Interviews – together with Siddharth Mallya for Kingfisher Models

(1) At 26th October 2010, Deepika Padukone and owner of Kingfisher Airlines Siddharth Mallya judged models for the Kingfisher Calendar 2011.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I think apart from just a great body and a great face, I think it's also very important for the girls to be smart witty, intelligent, because at the end of the day, it's not, like I said, it's not just the way you look, I think it's the entire package, and I think that's what really takes one forward in life if you really want to become successful. So, I am looking for someone who is, you know, not just good looking but also very, very intelligent."

(2) As we all know that, there are lots of hit releases from Deepika Padukone and definitely 2010 proved great year for her. Now she has been roped in to play the lead lady opposite Saif Ali Khan in “Race 2” as Producer Ramesh Taurani has confirmed.

(3) For Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “Break Ke Baad”, Saif Ali Khan Mother Sharmila Tagore plays a single mother to Deepika Padukone. Both share a very special mother-daughter relationship in it.

As Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that, "I was very excited to know that Sharmilaji will be playing my mother in the film. I respect her immensely, and feel she is one of the finest actors of India. I am humbled that I got a chance to share screen space with such a great actor."

No comments:

Post a Comment