Kangana Ranaut Hot Scene News Interviews - Knock Out Lead Role Fashion Choice Bollywood Career

Latest Kangana Ranaut Bollywood Actress Hottest Wallpaper Scene Photoshoot 2010






















(1) As we all know very well, Knock out Movie released worldwide, but here we read about Kangana Ranaut Lead Role in this Movie.

As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, "Yes, of course this is a film, which is primarily about interaction between Sanjay Dutt and Irfan Khan. Still, there is a lot happening on ground too and this is where I come into the scene, literally so, by reporting all that is happening live in front of me. You know, the fact is that Knock Out is actually a very different film. A fast paced action thriller is a first for me too. Moreover, since the entire story takes place in just two hours, it further goes on to add to the fun."

"It was an amazing experience to be working with them. They are both great actors and have so much experience; it's a privilege to work with them. I'd like to meet every journalist, who has interviewed me and ask them questions about their personal lives and deepest secrets. It would be fun to see them in a situation where they feel that their privacy is invaded and they are being judged."

(2) About Hot Kangana Ranaut Fashion Style: - “I don’t have any style icons, whether in Hollywood or Bollywood as you tend to copy people and then look stupid. You must not copy.”
“For me, fashion is what suits my style. Comfort is the most important factor for me. Jeans are great as one can experiment with them and they do look edgy. My look is very personal and I like to keep changing my looks every time. I try and wear clothes which suit my body type. In my hometown, we never used to wear jeans and such outfits. The day I came to study in a hostel, I started adopting this new trend of jeans. I remember collecting money and buying my first branded jeans for R1, 500.”

(3) Kangana Ranaut Bollywood Career: - "I have definitely changed a lot. I mean from a reckless teenager, I have become a very very well organized and disciplined person. Moreover, when you are working, and for the fact that young people like me who have started at 17, they cannot afford to be themselves. You have to really change with the time. It is very difficult as an outsider as people don't support you, media also accepts those who come from a film background, it takes time, eventually you have to work very hard to sustain and if you are good at your work, you will succeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment