Hot Bipasha Basu John Abraham together for Durga Puja in Kolkata

Latest Hottest Bipasha Basu Wallpaper Pics Photoshoot 2010















(1) John Abraham and Bipasha Basu are planning to celebrate Durga Puja in Kolkata. This Bollywood Hot Couple is all set to return home for the festive season.

After releasing of Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “Aakrosh and Jhoota hi Sahi” at 15th Oct. - 2010, both will be present at 16th Oct. - 2010

(2) Bipasha Basu is making sure that in her next film Italian Job directed by Abbas Mustan, her character should not be simply associated with sizzle alone and won't be seen in short skirts unlike Race movie.

(3) Recently she refused to board a chartered plane with her Aakrosh co-stars, three months after her last bad experience that left her shaken. Instead, she travelled in economy class with her staff on a regular airline.

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, she said that,

"I am a nervous flier and hate travelling in the monsoons because rough weather is at its peak then. On Monday, it was raining in Mumbai and there was turbulence, so I am happy I didn't travel in the Cessna. Ajay Devgan and Kumarji told me that there are perks to travelling in a chartered flight but I prefer normal aircrafts! They had even saved me a seat but I came back with my staff. I slept through the flight. I had gone to sleep at 2 am and woken up at 4.40 am, so was completely sleep deprived."

She panicked and kept chanting the Gayatri Mantra to calm her frayed nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment