Deepika Padukone Picture News Interviews – want to work with ex boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor

Latest Hot Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone Wallpaper 2010


















(1) Deepika Padukone has revealed that she wants to act with her ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor.

As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that, "Ranbir is someone I'm very fond of, I'm really looking forward to working with him because I think we have not worked enough together. My support system likes my family and friends play a major role. Apart from that I'm also someone who is very positive. I don't give up very easily and I think that's my strongest point,"


(2) Deepika Padukone is having holidaying with her family in South East Asia and was spotted at Singapore Grand Prix track where Vijay Mallya welcomes to her and her family.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “It was an absolute thrill seeing the Singapore Grand Prix. Being a night race, it was a completely different experience from the one I had at the British Grand Prix, which I had attended. Special thanks to Dr Mallya for inviting me for the race.”

(3) Deepika Padukone has Director Danish Aslam's “Break Ke Baad” and Ashutosh Gowarikar's “Khelen Hum Ji Jaan Se” releasing this year.

She said that, “Today, if I am working with directors such as Imtiaz Ali, Pradeep Sarkar or Vishal Bhardwaj and people still insist that I can't act then, people should actually be doubting the credentials of these critics. After seven films, if I am working with directors who are known to be good and who bring out good performances, I must be doing something right.”

No comments:

Post a Comment