Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Hot Scene News Interviews – do not call her Ash

(1) Aishwarya Rai is tired of people addressing her by her nickname "Ash" and has requested them to call her by her full name.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "When I joined the industry, people initially used to say they have difficulty in pronouncing my name, so they started calling me 'Ash'. But now, it has been years and I guess, everyone can pronounce it properly. So I would appreciate, if you people address me by my name - Aishwarya"

(2) At South Korea's Pusan International Film Festival, as per Latest Aishwarya Rai Interviews, she said that,

"I must say this is by far the most challenging experience of my career. The thing about cinema is it's not about the number of takes that you take to get the right shot, but it's about all elements coming together. ... When that magic happens, you know you've got it. And then immediately you've got to go again because the light can change, the conditions can change. It was demanding. It was challenging _ but creatively extremely satisfying. It was a high."

(3) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan walked the ramp for on the first day of fashion designer Manish MalhotraIndia Couture week in Mumbai. Husband Abhishek Bachchan with Mother-in-Law Jaya Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor were also present on the occasion.

Aishwarya Rai said that, “I’ve done a couple of smaller… more for the brands that I have been endorsing. With them I have done a couple of shows. In terms of actually walking the ramp for a fashion week or walking with a designer…but with Manish, of course, for the very first time and it’s been long overdue. Years ago I had done this with Shahab. So, it has been a while I guess. I haven’t I think ever appeared for fashion week for very long or never. No matter how many ever shows you do, you are hysterical about everything from models, rehearsals, sets and somebody asked me why are u so stressed since I have done so many shows and I was like it’s a process.”

No comments:

Post a Comment