Tori's timely reconcilication with her dad


Tori Spelling reportedly made amends with her father a week before he suffered a stroke this past Sunday. Tori's split with former husband Charlie Shanian caused the rift between the 90210 alum and both her parents, and she had not spoken to them in nine months. Her brother Randy urged Tori to reconcile since their father's health has been in steady decline as of late. "I'm so over the moon that Dean and my dad finally met. It was as if a day hadn't gone by since we saw each other," Tori said. "It's sad that my mother and I have the relationship we do, but you can't pick your family. I lost the last nine months of time with my dad because of the circumstances with my mom." Candy Spelling, Tori's mom, was out of town at the time of the visit.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment