Deepika Padukone Images Interviews - dates problems for Vishal Bhardwaj Next Movie



Deepika Padukone Next Movies - Break Ke Baad, Desi Boys, Aarakshan

(1) Deepika Padukone was supposed to do Director Vishal Bhardwaj Upcoming Next Bollywood Hindi Film but couldn't because of the dates problems.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "As far as Vishal's film is concerned, yes I was meant to do it but sometimes things don't work out. The dates got pushed and didn't fall into my schedule. Sometimes these things happen."

"When actors decide to do a film, it's not only the scrip, other logistics also need to fall in place."

"I don't want to discuss it too much because it's not right for me to talk about a film that I am not part of. I have a lot of respect for Vishal and I would love to work with him, unfortunately this one didn't work out."

(2) She and Imran Khan launched an apparel line as part of a promotion for their upcoming movie Break Ke Baad in Mumbai.

She wore a floral dress with a pair of gladiator sandals, while he wore a blue and white checked casual shirt with trousers.

As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that, "Here, the look is completely different. It's something that I think every girl can easily pick up and wear, very wearable. A lot of times, what you see in the films are not wearable."

No comments:

Post a Comment