Bipasha Basu Hot Wallpaper News – Love Scene with Rana Daggubati



(1)
Southern star Rana Daggubati, who will make his debut in Bollywood with Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name Dum Maro Dum, says that he didn't face any problem while shooting an intimate scene with his co-star Bipasha Basu.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, 'I was most comfortable doing it. Bipasha and I got along from day one. By the time we came to the love scene, we were friends and very comfortable with one another as co-stars.'

'I'm very lucky to have got along well with all my co-stars in my first Hindi film. It was a different world for me. Not that I am not familiar with Hindi films and stars. Our home production has been active in Hindi for decades. But I was never looked on as South-Indian star by my co-stars in 'Dum Maro Dum'.'

Dum Maro Dum Movie Cast – Bipasha Basu, Rana Daggubatti, Abhishek Bachchan, Aditya Pancholi

(2) As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, about Fitness she said that, “I’m a body person and I am definitely into fitness. But I’d never insure any body part. He’s welcome to do what he likes. I just want to know which insurance company is insuring his butt.”

"First, they stopped because I picked up a severe infection from swimming in the pool and fell ill for 10 days. I ran a fever and couldn't get out of bed as I was feeling very weak. And now, the crazy rains have stopped my diving lessons. Everything depends on the weather conditions."

(3) As per Latest Bollywood News, Bipasha Basu was signed up by Kohler (bath accessory leaders) as their brand ambassador.

She has been signed by Dicitex Furnishings to represent their brand.

At 25 August, Bipasha Basu walked the ramp at Juhu’s Novotel Hotel for her good friend Nimish Arora’s Dicitex Furnishings.

The fashion show, for which leading models like Candice Pinto and Tamara Moss will also walk, will flag off the brand’s countrywide launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment