Deepika Padukone Hot Wallpaper News Interviews – will not to play Heer in Heer Ranjha Movie

(1) As per Latest Bollywood News, Deepika Padukone was rumoured to star opposite Shahid Kapoor in Sabir Khan’s Heer Ranjha. She was keen to do the film and had given the go-ahead.

Hot Deepika Padukone has been unceremoniously dropped and Katrina Kaif has replaced her.

(2) As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, about her Break Ke Baad Movie co-star Imran Khan, she said that, "I don't know Aamir, so I can't tell if they're similar, but I know for a fact that Imran is extremely particular and has a very dry sense of humor, which is very rare in people. So half the time you don't know whether he's serious or he's joking. He's a lot of fun, at the same time he's very particular. I hope I get a chance to work with Aamir and see how similar they are."

(3) Deepika Padukone was present at Sixth Zoom Chanel Anniversary.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I love my body. I am not someone who believes in following trends. Yes, it's important to well turn out, but I am not someone who blindly follows trends. I have my signature style. One thing I've always said is that this industry is not as it appears; people think that stardom happens overnight, and you land the biggest projects ever. It requires a lot of dedication, focus and commitment — whether it is to look good, or be accepted as a good actress."

"I think she has achieved a lot for herself. I didn't know her when she was supposedly fat, but I heard she's done a commendable job with her body. Some people do have a tendency to put on weight, and she's maintained herself really well. I think she should be happy what she achieved."

No comments:

Post a Comment