Sharadha Kapoor and Rhea Pillai at 'JADE - Yes I care' charity event image

Sharadha Kapoor and Rhea Pillai at 'JADE - Yes I care' charity event image

Shraddha Kapoor descendant of shakti kapoor.Shraddha Kapoor born was a 3rd march in mumbai,india.Shraddha Kapoor completed her first appearance in a motion picture, Teen Patti at the side of Amitabh Bachchan, R Madhavan, and Raima Sen which is up for discharge in 2010.Shraddha Kapoor employment is a bollywood performer and representation.

Sharadha Kapoor and Rhea Pillai at 'JADE - Yes I care' charity event picture

Sharadha Kapoor and Rhea Pillai at 'JADE - Yes I care' charity event pics

Sharadha Kapoor and Rhea Pillai at 'JADE - Yes I care' charity event photo

Sharadha Kapoor and Rhea Pillai image

Sharadha Kapoor and Rhea Pillai pics

Sharadha Kapoor photo

Sharadha Kapoor picture

Sharadha Kapoor image

Sharadha Kapoor image

No comments:

Post a Comment