Katrina Kaif Latest News – Just friendship with Shahrukh Khan

Katrina Kaif Hot Pics, Katrina Kaif Hot Pictures, Katrina Kaif Hot Wallpapers, Hot Katrina Kaif


















Latest Katrina Kaif News:-

(1) Hot Katrina Kaif is becoming increasingly frustrated with the media trying to drum up negative stories suggesting conflict between her and other Bollywood Hottest Actors.

Although used to media hype, Katrina Kaif is astonished at some of the extrapolations being made over a simple meet-and-greet with Shahrukh Khan. In Latest Katrina Kaif Interview, she said that, “Just because you meet and greet someone doesn’t mean there has to be speculation on what’s going on. There’s nothing to be made out of my meeting with Shahrukh. He’s just an acquaintance.”

(2) Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are apparently set to dazzle the silver screen for the last time in near future. According to the Latest Bollywood Buzz, the sizzling jodi has mutually agreed to do only one more film together for now, and it is Anurag Basu Upcoming Bollywood Hindi Films 2010Khamoshi’ where Ranbir would be playing a deaf-and-mute role and Katrina would be seen portraying a very influential and powerful character.

(3) Katrina Kaif Hottest Actress once again appear on the cover page of Stardust magazine, Katrina look extremely hot on the first look of Stardust cover of April 2010, Neetu Chandra and Sunny Deol can also been see on the cover of Stardust in April 2010.

(4) In Katrina Kaif Latest Interview, she said that, “I was lucky that last year, two of my films - New York and Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani - were hits. I live on my own terms, and I work on my own terms. You can't live according to the expectation of others. It's not a healthy way of working or living. I have always done the best I could do. I was never disappointed playing the glamor quotient in my earlier films… Even a serious film like New York has had its fair share of song-and-dance moments. I am too young to not enjoy these films and the fun side of filmmaking. I really wanted to do these films, as my heart has never been much into serious fare. As an actress, I am more comfortable in romantic comedy, and I don’t see any harm in that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment