Priyanka Chopra Latest News – As Fear Factor 3 host

Priyanka Chopra Latest News, Bollywood News, Priyanka Chopra Wallpapers Latest, Priyanka Chopra Wallpapers Hot, Priyanka Chopra Pics Latest, Priyanka Chopra Pictures, Priyanka Chopra hubs







(1) Priyanka Chopra to host the third season of ‘Fear Factor

Colors programming head Ashvini Yardi, “We’re delighted to have Priyanka on-board to host this year’s Fear Factor – ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi.” “When you combine Priyanka’s glamour, mass-appeal and athleticism with the energy and adrenaline of the cricketers, you get the perfect equation for a show like Fear Factor.

Hot Priyanka Chopra said, “The show fits in perfectly with my personality. I have been a huge fan of Fear Factor and thoroughly enjoy watching it. I am looking forward to my innings on television. It’s exciting to be a part of a concept which is unique and feature some of the biggest names in cricket.

(2) The Bollywood Hottest Actress launched her father Ashok Chopra's debut devotional music album "Haal Mureedan Da Kehna" Saturday night.

"My father has clapped, cheered and cried for me on my achievements and failures. But doing it for him today makes me really proud, when I watched this documentary, I felt - 'What if I was unwanted by my parents? I wouldn't be here at all, my achievements would be nothing. I think it's time people start having the belief that a girl can be as much successful if not more than a boy...A girl is as precious as any boy" Priyanka said at the event.

"I am happy that with the blessings of everybody, I have been able to launch this album," said, Priyanka Chopra Father Ashok Chopra.

(3) Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra kicked off the ‘Save Girl Child’ campaign in New Delhi.

The campaign which is kick-started by ‘The Sun Foundation’ is very important in today’s scenario. We are aware but the conditioning, which we had till now, teaches us that the girls are not very important and the male child is always wanted,” said Priyanka Chopra.

“This thinking should be eradicated. To know that if you give your girl child an opportunity then she can develop her potential, that she can be as successful as a boy,” she added.

The Sun Foundation is a charitable institution that is committed towards changing the mindset of the Indian society with respect to the Girl Child.

(4) Bold Actress Priyanka Chopra looked teary eyed as she accepted the award for Best Actress from President Pratibha Devisingh Patil for her role of an aspiring model in the Madhur Bhandarkar’s film, Fashion.

Asked how she would celebrate, she was rendered speechless for a moment. “It has still not sunk in,” she then said, clutching the citation with trembling hands.

56th National Film Awards for 2008 at Vigyan Bhawan as three of the top categories were bagged by its celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment