I saw Brad last night!

Brad Pitt walked the red carpet alone last night at the Toronto film fest, taking a fashion tip from partner Angelina Jolie by wearing black from head to toe. I was there to witness the mayhem, and let me tell you, it was madness. Pitt was good to the hordes of fans camped outside the Babel premiere and worked the crowd for a good twenty minutes, signing autographs with a smile on his face. "I'm just really happy," the actor told the press. "Anytime you put a lot of work into it and it comes out nice - it really goes to the cast and [director] Alejandro. He did an exquisite job - an amazing job." Pitt admitted he wouldn't be out partying due to an "early call," and said, "I'm here because it's important and we want our film to be seen here."

No comments:

Post a Comment