More Carmen/Dave Navarro scoop

An actress who had a near-fling with Dave Navarro while he was still married has told US tabloids that she is hoping to meet Carmen Electra on the set of her new movie. The actress shocked Navarro when she was in his suite at a Vegas hotel by telling him she was set to appear in his wife's next movie, Beyond Legend. "Would I have slept with him if he wasn't married? Yes," the actress says. "But the only reason I stopped myself from sleeping with him was I didn't want to be the woman who slept with Carmen's husband. I really respect Carmen, I love Carmen and I just said, 'You know what, if any man is gonna cheat on Carmen Electra, why would I even want to be with that man, because I would always be looking over my shoulder. If I get the chance to work with Carmen, I'll tell her, 'The only reason I didn't [sleep with him] is because I respect you. I still thought about you and said I can't do it.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment