KFed's first acting gig

Kevin Federline will make his debut as an actor on the TV series CSI. He will play a mean, bratty teen who harrasses a couple of the detectives on a episode tentatively scheduled to air in October. Mr. Spears spoke with People mag from the set of the crime series, saying, "This is pretty much my first time acting. It's the first time I've actually had a speaking role. I was doing stuff for the Teen Choice Awards, and got the call while we were rehearsing and I pissed in my pants! I was excited right off the bat. It's the only show that I really, really watch... I just read the script. They told me they wanted it to be more of a natural thing that comes to me." We can only all hope it will be an improvement on KFed's rap performance on the Teen Choice Awards...
source

No comments:

Post a Comment