Kangana Ranaut will looking hot for Kajra Mohabbatwala Song in Tanu Weds Manu Movie

Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut Latest Hot Wallpapers Pics Photoshoot Scenes 2011








































(1) If I guess then you might not know about Kajra Mohabbatwala Song which was originally pictured on yesteryear actors Babita and Biswajeet, will be recreated by Hot Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name Tanu Weds Manu Movie.

The makers Viacom 18 Motion Pictures have acquired the rights from HMV.

Tanu Weds Manu Release Date – 25th February 2011

(2) As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, “I don't take even a day. It does not affect me at all and neither do I feel the need to analyze what went wrong with a film. See, it's not important that all my films work and it's not possible for anybody to give hits all the time.”

“I play a gorgeous girl who is in love with three guys, Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan and Arjun Rampal. She's young, restless and fools around with all three. There is also another comedy, Indra Kumar's Double Dhamaal in which I play Sanjay's secretary. The interaction between all the actors in the film is fabulous. ”

“I don't know the impression people have about me but I am just like any other normal, young girl who likes to dress up, go out and be with family and friends.”

“I have been trying to get a tattoo for quite a while, but got down to it recently. I designed a crown, angel wings and a rose. It's a feminine goddess and a symbol of victory.”

No comments:

Post a Comment