Jennifer talks about her "nose" job

Jennifer Aniston spoke to People mag about recent plastic surgery rumors and her guest turn with on Courteney Cox's new show Dirt. Some excerpts:

On what it was like working with Courteney again: "We had a ball. It was completely fun. I forgot just how much fun was have together in the work world."

On her on-set lesbian kiss with Cox: "It's a good-bye kiss. I don't honestly think people want to see Rachel and Monica have at it."

On plastic surgery rumors: "It's funny. I had [a deviated septum] fixed - best thing I ever did. I slept like a baby for the first time in years. As far as all the other [rumors], as boring as it sounds, it's still mine. All of it. Still mine."

On what makes her happy: "Beginning a new day. When you see what else is going on on the planet, it's pretty hard now to go, 'Wow, thank you.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment