Dave talks about split

Dave Navarro has spoken out against rumors that he is already living with another girlfriend after he and Carmen Electra announced their split this week. The Rockstar host posted a message on his blog saying, "So, there are a few questions that I am willing to address. These I'll answer, but I am not taking any others. I figure it's better to say something here than anywhere else. Do you have a girlfriend? No. I have been living at home, touring, making and promoting a record and shooting Rockstar for the past several months. There is absolutely no way I could be living with someone in New York. What does amicably separated mean? It means that Carmen and I love each other, we are and always will be best friends. In fact, we are supporting each other through this time. What better way to get through a tough spot than with your best friend? And that's that. (For now.)"

source

No comments:

Post a Comment