Penelope won't move to Hollywood

Penelope Cruz says she won't move to LA for fear that the its negativity might change her personality. The Vanilla Sky star maintains a long-distance relationship with boyfriend Matthew McConaughey but says she still feels like a Hollywood "outsider." She says, "I feel very grateful for the opportunities they are giving me there also, but I always work there as a European actress that is also working in America, because that's the way to protect myself from all the negative things from that industry. There are a lot of positive things [but] there are always things that are dangerous, maybe even more for a woman. I always go away to shoot there or to spend time there, knowing when I am coming back [to Europe]. And that's a way to protect myself and to really be where I am instead of being there pretending to be something else."


source

No comments:

Post a Comment