Another assistant claims abuse

Another one of Naomi Campbell's former maids has accused the supermodel of abusing her. Police have confirmed that the assistant made a formal complaint in January of this year, but charges were not made due to a lack of visible physical injury. "She assaulted me too - and for the same reason as the other girl - over a pair of jeans," the former employee told a British newspaper. "She hit me with her hand on the back of the head when I couldn't find her Stella McCartney jeans. She was cursing me. Naomi was so upset. She was threatening she was going to get me arrested and put me in jail for stealing her clothes." A police spokesperson said, "This will not go to court and Miss Campbell was not arrested. But it is relevant in light of the other complaint."

No comments:

Post a Comment