Hot Bipasha Basu Pics News Interviews Twitter – Want love to play Draupadi Role

Latest Hottest Bipasha Basu Images Scenes Wallpapers 2010 (1) Bipasha Basu is now keen to play mythological character Draupadi.

She said that, “I would love to play the character of Draupadi. In fact, I got an offer but right now it’s hanging in the air somewhere. I think it’s a very dynamic mythological character and I think I’ll do it well.”

(2) She has always remained attached, attracted and in a stable relationship with Hot John Abraham. They have never kept their love life or their live-in relationship under wraps.

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, she said that, “Nothing but love. Love is supreme. We understand each other so well that it ensures our togetherness. Moreover, love is above all. There is no other defining factor.”

(3) She had a lot of fun while preparing for her first Hollywood Movie name “Singularity” in Australia.

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "My preparation for Singularity was super fun! Horse riding, underwater swimming, rehearsals and discussions with the cast, working on my look! Great team."

"Back from Australia. In Mumbai for a day, setting new look for Players, leaving for Goa to start shoot! Really hectic days."

No comments:

Post a Comment