Deepika Padukone Images News Interviews – Desi Boyz with Akshay Kumar John Abraham

Latest Bold Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone Wallpapers Photoshoot Pics 2010
































(1) Here I also want to share about another Deepika Padukone Upcoming Next Movie name “Desi Boyz” with Akshay Kumar and John Abraham as lead actor. The Film, which marks the directorial debut of Rohit Dhawan, elder son of comedy King David Dhawan, is a romantic comedy which also has Anupam Kher and Chitrangada Singh in supporting roles.

As per Latest Bollywood Twitters Updates, Akshay Kumar wrote that, "What a prestigious day at Mehboob studios today! All the Macho Men of Bollywood gathered 4 lunch, Salman, Sanjay Saab, John & me...it was muscles galore on the set :)"

(2) As Producer Kunal Kohli arranged the three-day promotional trip to publicize the film internationally, Imran Khan and She are to head to the UK and US to promote their Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “Break Ke Baad”.

Break Ke Baad Release Date – 26th November 2010

(3) She has revealed she has a new found confidence and has no bad feelings towards her Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor.

As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that, "Yes, I have opened up a little more. But I don't think that anybody else has brought about this change in me. We don't hold grudges against each other."

"If my man gives me my security, why would I be possessive? You become possessive only when you know there's something going wrong, not just for the heck of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment