Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers News Interviews – might host Chat cum Game Talk Show on TV

Latest Hottest Scenes Images Pics by Bollywood Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

















(1) Aishwarya Rai is all set to storm in television industry. A private channel is inclined to take her as host of chat cum game show but things have not finalized as yet. Right now, she is busy with the promotional campaigns of her BachchanBollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “Guzaarish” with Hrithik Roshan. So might be her busy schedule and high fee are blocking her way to TV.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “Talks are on for a television show that I will be hosting but my busy schedule stands as an obstacle. I hope in the near future this will get sorted and I get to host a talk show”.

(2) As per Latest Aishwarya Rai Interviews about her Bollywood Latest Release 2010 Movie name “Action Replayy”, she said that, "The humor quotient in the presentation of Vipul Shah drew the attention of mine so that I couldn't say 'no' to the offer. Furthermore, to a large extent, the story of the film is set in the period of mid 70s and I felt it had a scope for performance. I didn't imitate or tag along any of the yesteryear actresses for my role in the film. I was just myself and it was more than enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment