Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Birthday News Interviews - feel blessed and surrounded with Love

(1) For all Bollywood Celebrities and every common man/woman in world, has his/her importance of Birthday. It’s one day when to acknowledge that we only have so many days on this earth and there are lots of ways to use them like, to celebrate, sleep in, take the day off of work, anything but ignore it.

Something like also happened with Hot Bollywood Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan before two days. Yes, as Aishwarya Rai Birthdate is 1st November, was her birthday. Let’s take brief look about it.

She has been celebrating her 37th birthday along with her Bachchan family. She is busy with the promotion of her two upcoming flicks ‘Guzaarish’ and ‘Action Replayy

(2) As per Latest Aishwarya Rai Interviews, she said that, “I feel blessed to be surrounded with so much love and affection from everyone around,” she says. So, how special are birthdays for her? “It’s a special day for me, because it means so much for those around me, who try their best to make it special for me. It makes me want to thank God for all the blessings even more.”

“With every passing year, one adds a whole new volume of experiences and moments to one’s character that help you evolve as an individual. But besides that, I fail to see what age or an actor’s marital status has to do with doing good work. It has never mattered to me. What I enjoy is the process of working towards making an entertaining film as an actor and fulfilling the filmmaker’s vision.”

“I live in the moment. I don’t set out doing anything with an agenda. I just trust life and believe that it has the best in store for me and it’s never let me down too.”

(3) Amitabh Bachchan wishes luck and happiness. As per Latest Bollywood Twitters Updates, he wrote that, "Just back from HELLO Hall of Fame Awards .. three of family win .. Aishwarya, Moi for Timeless Icon and ... Shweta for style icon"

No comments:

Post a Comment