Priyanka Chopra News Interviews – her friendship with Shahid Kapoor

(1) Priyanka Chopra Shahid Kapoor 2010:-

Priyanka Chopra wants Shahid Kapoor to join her for Ranbir Kapoor’s world tour that will start around mid 2011. As she is already confirmed for the event, getting Shahid for it would have meant some time together for the couple.

Shahid Kapoor is being repeatedly offered to be a part of the world tour with Ranbir. But due to his Mausam release and Sajid Khan’s film shoot he has declined the offer.

(3) Priyanka Chopra barely spends any time with her parents in Mumbai, thanks to her busy schedule, will now take them along to Berlin for the shooting of Don 2.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that, "Yeah, but I'd rather risk their concern than lose the opportunity to have them around. No-one can foresee these things. Ranbir and I had to give up the time we had set aside for our families for added promotion. It's all part of the game. But yes, I do regret that lost that precious time with my parents that I had planned well in advance. But I don't think I'd want it any other way. My folks are happy to see me busy."

"But what to do? I can't act like this chui-mui (fragile person) who cracks under pressure.

Nobody forces me to do any of these physically and emotionally exhausting jobs. I enjoy them. I need to keep pushing myself further with every role. And my parents would just have to understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment