Kangana Ranaut Hot Pics News Interviews – Want be Director and Designer

Latest Hottest Photoshoot Wallpaper by Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut












(1) As per Latest Bollywood News, 23 Years Old Hot Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut want to be director in future.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I'm quite happy with how my career is moving, but in terms of the future, soon, I guess I'd like to direct a movie. I have a script in mind. Let's see where it goes."

"It's been quite a journey...I came to the industry when I was just 17 with no real idea of what to expect. I was fortunate that Gangster was a huge hit at the box office. I won a lot of awards and the industry gave me another chance. Otherwise, it's an industry that's very unforgiving towards outsiders. This year I'm trying a lot of new genres, different films. It's been a lot of hard work but also lots of fun."

About Kangana Ranaut Lead Role in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name "Knock Out”:-

As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that,

"Knock Out is a very different film from anything I've done before. The entire film takes place in two hours and was almost shot in one location. It's a fast paced action thriller that I think people will really enjoy,"

"I studied the body language of journalists reporting from crime scenes for my role, but there was this one point in the film where I actually got a chance to experience the urgency and intensity journalists experience every day.”

(2) Kangana Ranaut is designing her own clothes in Rascals (Directed by David Dhawan, Produced by Sanjay Dutt) and Tez (earlier titled Bullet Train, produced by Ratan Jain, directed by Priyadarshan)

Dhawan is quite impressed by her’s sense of dressing. And so is Priyadarshan.

No comments:

Post a Comment