Bipasha Basu Hot Scene News Interviews – wore 50 kgs Dress for Endorsement

Latest Hottest Bipasha Basu Pics Pictures Scenes 2010














(1) Bipasha Basu wore a dress which weighed 5o kgs, which was just 8 kgs lesser than her own weight!
She is endorsing Dicitex Furnishings and to promote the brand, had a unique Photoshoot with many costumes, with one of them weighing 50 kilos in Mumbai.

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, she said that, "One of the outfits that I wore was made of leather. It weighed 50 kgs and I'm 58 kgs. So it was quite a task to move around with it. But it was the most beautiful outfit."

(2) Bipasha Basu is proud of the fact that she introduced the concept of being most beautiful in the industry.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “When I entered the film industry, I was called the `unconventional one'. I was the one who showed that being beautiful was fine, and other actors eventually followed the trend. The dusky complexion also became a hit, thanks to me. I have carved a niche for myself, and people now take me seriously. Friend is a very strong term. To be honest, everyone can't be a friend, but it is great to cordially meet one other once a while.”

(3) Bipasha Basu has saved the number of Ajay Devgan as Naarad Muni in her phonebook. She has been saying that as he does idhar ka udhar, it is an apt name for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment