Bipasha Basu Hot Photoshoot Interviews – About Next Aakrosh Movie Role Bidi Jalai le Item Song

(1) As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, she said that,

“In Lamhaa (her last film) I was allowed to wear kajal (kohl), I wear absolutely no make-up in Aakrosh Movie. Rocky (designer Rocky S) got me cotton saris from Kolkata and Priyadarshan (the film’s director) would mess up my hair on the sets. My character is trapped in an unhappy, abusive marriage and the sadness is reflected in her persona. It was a dismal role to play but an eye-opener too.”

“They don’t become real till you do a film like Aakrosh. It’s a no-brainer for me and our legal system needs to wake up and pass stringent laws to rule out these feudal ‘khap panchayats’.”

“The response made me feel successful as an actor but it’s unfortunate that some of these same people didn’t go to watch the film in the theatres.”

“If Lamhaa had been made for the price of an Udaan or a Tere Bin Laden, it would have been a hit.”

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Bipasha Basu said that about her famous hit Item Song “Bidi Jalai Le”,

“I want to stretch my limits as an actor; I did Bidi Jalai Le because of Vishal (Bhardwaj). I earned a lot of money from it! I can be emotionally dependant on a man but not economically …”

No comments:

Post a Comment